Collapsible Rain Barrel
Collect up to 100% of your downspout rainwater with our collapsible rain barrel. Taking just minutes to assemble or disassemble, this rain barrel makes it extremely simple to harvest your rain water throughout the season.
- assembles and disassembles in minutes
- strong, durable, UV-protected, triple layer PVC is strong and durable
- downspout can run directly into the zippered top or through an optional diverter into the rain barrel
- filtered opening and cap keeps collected water safe from debris, and mosquitoes
- standard 3/4" hose fits the bottom tap to easily fill watering cans or pails
- easy to transport and easy to store
- 5 heavy duty legs support the rain barrel
- zippered lid allows easy access for dunking and filling watering cans
- Small rain barrel holds 200 litres (44 gallons) and has a diameter of 24" and height of 28"
- Large rain barrel holds 400 litres (88 gallons) and has a diameter of 32" and height of 32"
An optional Universal Diverter allows for easy attachment to 2"x3" and 3"x4" downspouts and to attach multiple rain barrels. The dirverter attaches directly onto your downspout (installation required), and is suitable for 2"x3" and 3"x4" downspouts. It features an off-season plug and diverts the majority of your rain water to your rain barrel.
Rain barrels are a eco-friendly way to converse water and can save an average of 31,000 litres of rain in Toronto. This reduces the strain on our municipal water system, saves you money on your hydro bill, and gives you a reservoir to keeps your plants well watered.
Find out if a collapsible rain barrel is right for you with our list of Collapsible Rain Barrel Frequently Asked Questions.